My body needs a vacation, but a wallet also needs bills.

    During the first school holidays, my family and I went to Sragen, Indonesia to go to my grandmother's house and for a vacation together, my family and I went to Jogjakarta by car. While in Sragen, I visited various tourist attractions there, and of course the tourist spots there are very beautiful and impressive for the tourists who visit there.
    The first destination is the grandparents' house in Sragen, Central Java. On the way to Sragen, Central Java, I took a 4 hour toll trip from home to Sragen, we departed from 1 am and arrived there at 5 am. Arriving at the house of my grandparents, my family and I rushed to move the belongings in the car into the house and after that we came to the relative's house to inform us that we arrived safely. There we have a family event every year, namely a family gathering, this family gathering is held at the house of my grandmother and grandparents. 
    On that day the atmosphere at home is very very crowded because of the arrival of my extended family but I cannot leave the room until the event is over and I am only allowed playing with my younger siblings in the room. I am very happy to meet and play my brothers. After the event was finished we took a photo together and went to eat with the extended family. After everything is finished we all go back to our respective homes. 
-a portrait after a family gathering-

    When at night I planned to go around to the town square of Sragen, it was the first time I came to that place, there were many people and lots of people selling on the sidewalk. Sragen, my brothers and sisters are very happy to be able to ride a horse while looking at the surrounding scenery, after that we walk around the square and enjoy the atmosphere on a cold night, then we return home to have dinner and rest. In the morning, we go to the market to buy ingredients for breakfast, then we cook them together. My family and I only stayed for 3 days because my siblings and I were going to school next week.
    In that morning, our family plans to go to the second destination, namely a pilgrimage to the grave of Eyang Gusti Aji or Pangeran Sambernyawa, which is located at the foot of Mount Lawu Karanganyar, Solo. In that place we have to climb a lot of stairs. Astana Mangadeg is located at an altitude of 750 m and Astana Mangadeg is also in a higher position than Astana Giribangun, the burial place of the 2nd President of the Republic of Indonesia, HM Soeharto, which is located not too far away. 
    The winding path remains neatly arranged so that it does not make it difficult for pilgrims and the cleanliness is always maintained from the entrance to the grave. There are several statues and gates along the path to the pasarean complex. Including the existence of a monument on the way. In the main complex of the Pasarean, there are three Mangkunegaran kings buried there, namely Mangkunegara I, who was also known as Raden Mas Said when he was young, Mangkunegara II and Mangkunegara III. 
-Photo in front of Prince Sambernyawa's -

    This place is very historic for me and my family, along the way we had time to meet a lot of monkeys because the road to the tomb of Pangeran Sambernyawa is very beautiful like a forest filled with green trees, I like the atmosphere. Not only that, when we get to his grave, we are invited to wear jarik cloth for women, meanwhile, male pilgrims are allowed to enter the original grave area with polite clothes.
-photo when i passed 1000 steps to the tomb-

    At night we rest because the next day we will return from Solo. All were very tired that night, and some even slept straight after returning from the pilgrimage. The next day we were packing to go back to Pasuruan, but my uncle had a plan before returning we would be invited to Indrayanti beach, at first many disagreed with my uncle's plan but as a result we still left. So we will decide to go to Indrayanti beach, solo as our 3rd destination. 
    At 9 am we get ready to go to the beach by car, not long after we get there and we start changing clothes and playing on the sand on the beach, me and my mother went to the end of the beach to take photos. After being satisfied playing on the beach, we decide to find food around the beach and eat together. We go to a seafood food shop, the food menu there is fresh and fresh because the main ingredient is the product of Indrayanti beach itself. 
-a photo when i was at Indramayu beach-
 
    Our family did not go to the beach for long because we had not said goodbye to our brothers in Sragen. Finally, we decided to return to Sragen and say goodbye to my brothers who were there. Finally we go home at 8:00 p.m. WIB and arrive home safely. 

Postingan populer dari blog ini